Exhibition Manager – New Launch Exhibition
An exciting opportunity to join a leading international exhibition organiser and lead the researched and approved launch of a large-scale exhibition with global potential. Reporting into the Managing Director(s), you will take full responsibility of the development, create strong relationships with industry bellwethers and key partners to develop an event that meets the needs of the industry.
- - Overall management responsibility for the exhibition. This includes exhibition, sponsorship and digital sales, reporting, administration including CRM upkeep and floorplan management, and development of the event.
- - Market research, monitoring of competitor events, attending competitor events.
- - Undertaking presentations to show partners and prospects.
- - Prospect database management and development
- - Management of key stakeholder relationships e.g., agents, associations, industry partners.
- - Effective collaboration with key event team members including across Marketing, Operation, Conference Production, Tech and Data departments to deliver the show to its full potential
- - Recruitment, training, development, motivation, and management of junior sales team members
- - Passion, drive, determination, and commitment to individual, team, and business goals
- - The ability to develop and grow strong relationships with a wide range of organisations at a senior level
- - A proven sales background with excellent questioning and closing skills
- - A good commercial understanding of exhibitions, conferences, and digital opportunities
- - Successful experience of devising, selling, and managing exhibitions.
- - Great research and analytical skills in understanding the competitive marketplace and developing strategies and tactics to sell our events effectively given competitive market conditions
- - A team mentality - understanding the importance of effective collaboration and able to work with a variety of individuals and functions towards positive solutions and outcomes
- - Strong interpersonal and organisational skills to effectively manage and report on active sales campaigns
- - Excellent attention to detail
- - An ability to work to strict deadlines