Labelexpo Account Executive
This position is primarily responsible for selling booth space and sponsorships for all global Labelexpo and package printing events by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifies potential clients using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, and ledgers from past events.
- Opens and services new accounts.
- Solicits business from potential clients from US & Canadian territories through phone calls and emails.
- Travel to client appointments, Labelexpo events, industry events
- Develops, implements and sells sponsorships customized to clients/market.
- Maintains constant contact with existing client as well as new clients to learn and develop knowledge of their company/products as well as industry news.
- Manage and maintain client interaction through CRM (Salesforce).
- Completes sales and routes documents for processing.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
Incumbent must have a bachelor’s degree and/or at least two years equivalent work experience. Experience with CRM preferred. Applicants should have critical thinking skills, communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Must also be
detail – oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
COMPENSATION STTUS & WORK SCHEDULE:
Incumbent is a non-exempt at-will employee in the state of Wisconsin, and will be required to work at least 40 hours per week in our Brookfield, WI office; come in early or work late depending on the nature and urgency of scheduled projects and events; and may be required to travel throughout the year to support Labelexpo events.