Tarsus Group is hiring a Sponsorship Sales Associate to work in its FounderMade division, an exciting discovery showcase that features the latest beauty, wellness and nutrition brands and runs twice a year in NY and LA.
Location: New York City, NY/Hybrid Remote
As a Sponsorship Sales Associate, you are expected to identify and build relationships with established and emerging brands, investors, and distributors in our verticals
Why You Will Love Working at FounderMade:
- You will have an immediate impact. We are a small, passionate team who doesn’t just talk about doing things—we actually get them done.
- You will have your hands in all aspects of sales, marketing and operations
- You will work directly with our founders and have the chance to learn about all facets of a fast-growing start-up. This is an opportunity to have e a real impact on building a fast-growing business and taking it to the next level.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- You'll source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- You'll route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- You'll close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- You'll team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- You'll attend industry events on behalf of FounderMade.
- You'll assist with other special projects and events as needed.
- You'll act as a liaison between clients and internal departments.
- You'll process orders and contracts.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because:
- You have sponsorship sales experience
- You have a BS degree in Business or equivalent practical experience.
- You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have strong listening and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven Inside Sales Experience is a major plus!
For further information on this role or to submit your application, please email our Recruitment Manager, Ivonna email@example.com
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help our customers to address their current business challenges and prepare for upcoming opportunities. Tarsus Group operates globally across numerous verticals including aviation, medical, labels, travel and manufacturing with leading brands such as the Dubai Airshow, Labelexpo, Hometex and Connect Meetings in its portfolio.
Tarsus Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, citizenship, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age, marital status, or other legally protected status.
Interested? Contact our Recruitment Manager, Ivonna firstname.lastname@example.org