The Sales Executive role will involve internal and external sales activities, including face to face meetings with prospects and clients, attending competitive events and a high-volume of phone calls and emails.
ABOUT TARSUS F&E LLC MIDDLE EAST:
F&E is one of the most influential names in the aerospace industry's event sector. Our flagship event, The Dubai Airshow is the fastest growing air show in the world; other events in the F&E Aerospace portfolio are MEBA – Middle East Business Aviation, GATE - Gulf Aviation Training Event, AIME – Aircraft Interiors Middle East and MRO Middle East. F&E has a long-standing relationship with the global aerospace industry, an in-depth knowledge of the market and a hard-earned reputation for delivering event excellence.
The Sales Executive role will involve internal and external sales activities, including face to face meetings with prospects and clients, attending competitive events and a high-volume of phone calls and emails. The Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving event revenue targets, generating revenue opportunities from existing and new clients. The Sales Executive will sell to companies in the Aerospace industry, across a portfolio of events and will be expected to work with team members on collaborative opportunities as well.
Identifying new prospects, setting meetings and building relationships, leading to greater insight into business opportunities is crucial to this role. The Sales Executive will leverage a consultative sales approach to understand the client’s objectives, needs and expectations and be able to articulate the event’s value proposition as a solution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying and closing new prospects and new business opportunities
- Cold calling new prospects
- Visiting competitive events, setting face-to-face meetings
- Building relationships within the Aerospace industry, acquiring knowledge of the industry
- Selling exhibition space, chalets and sponsorship packages
- Some face-to-face sales activity at relative events
- Achieving individual and Aerospace Team sales targets
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams on presentations and collateral
- Helping to maintain relevant areas of the event websites to ensure all the information is up to date
- Ensuring all client deliverables are executed for each show
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date pipelines and prospect/client data in Salesforce (CRM)
- Recording sales activity in Salesforce, including Call Reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to ask consultative, probing questions in order to identify and handle objections
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person and electronically
- Ability to close business and identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Experience managing multiple clients
- High-Energy and a positive attitude
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) desired