Smarter Shows (Tarsus) are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to work on one of their flagship exhibitions – Ceramics Expo. As North America’s largest event for the ceramics supply chain, this annual event attracts the biggest names in the industry as well as senior buyers and decision makers.
This role will be focused on managing your own sales pipeline and increasing revenue generation each year. You will be a versatile thinker with an ability to research the industries the event serves and, more importantly, identify decision makers. You will be experienced in building your own client base by researching, cold-calling and building new business leads to convert. Key to the role will be an ability to identify and maximise opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell booth space and sponsorship packages. As you will be selling to exhibitors in different time zones, you will need to be flexible with your working hours to ensure you are engaging as many contacts as possible. As a Sales Manager you will work closely with the Exhibition Manager and have input on the overall sales strategy of the event.
Working in events, it goes without saying you will be a natural multitasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working as part of a dynamic sales team with set targets.
- 4 years B2B Sales Experience
- Highly motivated and target driven, with proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communications and negotiation skills
- Fully IT literate and able to pick up new systems quickly, using an in-house CRM to record all client communication
- Prioritizing, time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude, team player
- Comfortable with face-to-face sales