Senior Drupal Developer
We are looking for an individual with proven Drupal experience and excellent problem solving skills, who can hit the ground running in an extremely vibrant events organisation based in the heart of West London.
Location: London, UK
Closing date for applications: April 30 2019
Start date: 25 May 2019 - permanent role
Managing the development and maintenance of 40+ websites you will be an organised team player who knows Drupal 7/8 inside out, including CCK, Views, Imagecache, webforms and Entity form. This is a great opportunity to work across a range of exciting CMS projects.
Degree educated, you will be comfortable using Linux command line, version control with subversion/GIT over a network of servers and have a thorough understanding of server configuration and ecommerce. You will be working closely with other developers and designers within an agile environment. Your responsibilities will include module development/enhancement and customisation, server setup, configuration and access control, site integration with third party marketing and payment systems.
- Drupal 7/8 knowledge including CCK, Views, Imagecache, webforms and Entity form.
- Server setup and configuration on a LAMP environment.
- Drupal dotMailer/Pardot integration.
- Display Suite in-depth knowledge.
- Granular site access control via defined roles and permissions.
- Expert knowledge of ecommerce, including integration with PayPal, WorldPay and sagePay.
- PHP 5 – Understanding/writing procedural and Object Orientated code.
- Creating custom modules and maintaining modules written by other developers to re-use in the site framework.
- Features module – knowledge of creating features with content types, views, etc.
- GIT version control (creating tags and setting up releases).
- Comfortable using command line in Linux for tasks including committing code releases, server management, Drush.
- MYSQL Knowledge – In a LAMP environment, any Database GUI experience for example with PhpMyAdmin.
- Experience with Responsive websites in a Drupal framework.
- Unit testing, documentation and release procedures.
- Technical Architect / Systems Architect / Applications Architect
- Content Distribution module including exporting and retrieving data.
- Multilingual sites and knowledge of the translation module.
- Feeds module, XML with PHP, creating xml feeds from an external source.
- Working in a multisite LAMPSTACK setup.
- HTML5, use of CSS3 techniques.
- APC, MemCache, Varnish, CDN Cloudfiles
- Apache Solr search.
Key functional tasks:
- Provide build guidance to in-house team as required.
- Deliver site builds.
- Bug-fix on delivered builds.
- Interact with other Drupal developers and consultants, sharing knowledge, providing development services and advice on technical architecture and strategy.
Reports to: Tarsus Web Technical Manager
Key relationship tasks:
- Maintain a customer service focused approach and work ethic.
- Adhere to defined processes within an agile environment (Scrum)
- Ensure all completed tasks are documented via Tarsus collaboration tools e.g. Helpscout, Basecamp, etc.
- Nurture relationships with marketing teams.
TBC - based on experience
Please email your CV to Carlos Serna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
No agencies please