Senior Drupal developer - One year contract
Work from home
We are looking for an individual with proven Drupal experience and excellent problem-solving skills, who can hit the ground running in an extremely vibrant events organisation based in the heart of West London.
Managing the development and maintenance of 60+ websites you will be an organised team player who knows Drupal 7/8 inside out, including CCK, Views, Imagecache, webforms and Entity form. This is a great opportunity to work across a range of exciting CMS projects.
Degree educated, you will be proficient using Linux command line, version control with subversion/GIT/bitbucket over a network of servers and have a thorough understanding of server configuration and ecommerce. You will be working closely with other developers and designers within an agile environment. Your responsibilities will include module development/enhancement and customisation, server setup, configuration and access control, site integration with third party marketing and payment systems.
Please apply by 10 March 2021
Starting date: April 2021
- AWS experience.
- Data migration experience.
- Content Distribution module including exporting and retrieving data.
- Feeds module, XML with PHP, creating xml feeds from an external source.
- Server setup and configuration on a LAMP environment..
- Expert knowledge of ecommerce, including integration with PayPal, WorldPay and sagePay.
- Drupal Pardot integration.
- PHP 5 – Understanding/writing procedural and Object Orientated code.
- Creating custom modules and maintaining modules written by other developers to re-use in the site framework.
- GIT version control (creating tags and setting up releases).
- Proficient using command line in Linux for tasks including committing code releases, server management, Drush.
- MYSQL Knowledge – In a LAMP environment, any Database GUI experience for example with PhpMyAdmin.
- Experience with Responsive websites in a Drupal framework.
- Display Suite in-depth knowledge.
Key functional tasks
- Provide build guidance to in-house team as required.
- Deliver site builds.
- Bug-fix on delivered builds.
- Interact with other Drupal developers and consultants, sharing knowledge, providing development services and advice on technical architecture and strategy.
Key relationship tasks
- Maintain a customer service focused approach and work ethic.
- Adhere to defined processes within an agile environment (Scrum)
- Ensure all completed tasks are documented via Tarsus collaboration tools e.g. Helpscout, Basecamp, etc.
- Nurture relationships with marketing teams.