We are looking for a systems administrator who is passionate about Salesforce, proactive and capable of managing multiple priorities.
The Systems department is responsible for the effective management of our sales and marketing systems, including Salesforce, Pardot and Visit by GES. We are working on standardising and integrating systems across the group and are looking for a systems administrator who is passionate about Salesforce, proactive and capable of managing multiple priorities from different teams.
About the company:
Tarsus Group is a leading organiser of international business-to-business trade shows and conferences. It attracts over a million visitors to 150 events in eighteen countries. With its head office in London, it also has offices in Dubai, Atlanta, Milwaukee, New York, Mexico City, Shanghai, Jakarta and Istanbul.
Purpose of job:
To assist in the support of the sales and marketing systems to achieve a higher level of user participation with a view to efficiently standardising practices across the group. To promote effective and responsible use of data in all activities.
- Working across three key systems – Salesforce (CRM), Pardot (email marketing / automation) and Visit by GES (event registration)
- Developing, updating and testing the systems to keep them relevant to all divisions for sales and marketing activities
- To gather regular user feedback on the systems to identify development requirements
- Production of training materials
- Knowledge sharing across divisions and office locations
- Data standardisation, cleansing, import and export where necessary
- Promotion of data best practice
- Set up of products, forms and reports
- Enforcement of data protection policy
Skills and knowledge
- Previous exposure to Salesforce in an administrator role. ADM201 certification essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Pardot preferable.
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Experience within the events industry would be an advantage
- International travel as required
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (3 times annual salary)
- Share option scheme
- SAYE scheme (every 3 years)
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare benefit scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme and auto-enrolment pension scheme
This job description is a guideline only and is not intended to imply any strict limitation as to the duties required by the role.