- Tarsus has leveraged its strengths in developed markets to construct a portfolio in emerging markets both through acquisition and replication.
- Tarsus owns the leading events and publications for the label and package printing industry. Our Labelexpo Global Series has been called the only truly global exhibition brand.
- Tarsus owns some of the world's leading aerospace exhibitions and its F&E Aerospace division in Dubai is one of the most influential names in the aerospace industry's event sector.
- In France, Tarsus owns and manages a portfolio of exhibitions in six key sectors, along with a growing portfolio of online products.
- Tarsus owns and manages global events and educational resources in the field of anti-aging and preventive medicine
- Tarsus has owned and organised a series of exhibitions for the Off-Price clothing and accessories industries in Las Vegas and New York since 1999.
Annual Results Presentation for year ended 31 December 2012
- June 2013 13th-16th Rew İstanbul
- August 2013 17th-20th OFFPRICE Show
- September 2013 19th-22nd Zuchex 2013
- September 2013 24th-27th Labelexpo Europe
- November 2013 5th-6th PackPrint Summit Americas
- November 2013 13th-15th IIICE 2013:Indonesian International...
- November 2013 17th-21st Dubai Airshow 2013
- November 2013 18th-19th GATE - Gulf Aviation Training Event
- November 2013 18th-19th GATM - Gulf Air Traffic Management
- November 2013 28th-1st SIGN Istanbul
- November 2013 28th-1st Flower Show Turkey/Eurasia Plant Fair 2013
- December 2013 3rd-6th Labelexpo Asia
Tarsus Group is an international media company with a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences, publications and online media.
Tarsus Group was founded by Chairman Neville Buch and it was listed on the LSE in 1998.