- Tarsus has leveraged its strengths in developed markets to construct a portfolio in emerging markets both through acquisition and replication.
- Tarsus owns the leading events and publications for the label and package printing industry. Our Labelexpo Global Series has been called the only truly global exhibition brand.
- Tarsus owns some of the world's leading aerospace exhibitions and its F&E Aerospace division in Dubai is one of the most influential names in the aerospace industry's event sector.
- In France, Tarsus owns and manages a portfolio of exhibitions in six key sectors, along with a growing portfolio of online products.
- Tarsus owns and manages global events and educational resources in the field of anti-aging and preventive medicine
- Tarsus has owned and organised a series of exhibitions for the Off-Price clothing and accessories industries in Las Vegas and New York since 1999.
Tarsus 2013 Full Year Results Summary
- May 2014 4th-6th OFFPRICE - NY
- May 2014 14th-15th Labelsummit Latin America
- May 2014 21st-23rd AAITF - Automotive Aftermarket & Tuning Trade...
- June 2014 12th-14th REW
- June 2014 18th-19th Labelsummit Indonesia
- September 2014 3rd-7th Zuchex
- September 2014 9th-11th Labelexpo Americas
- September 2014 11th-14th SIGN
- October 2014 28th-1st Labelexpo India
- November 2014 13th-15th ZUCHEX - International Housewares & Gift Fair
- November 2014 27th-30th Flower Show Turkey
- December 2014 3rd-5th Labelexpo South China
Tarsus Group is an international media company with a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences, publications and online media.
Tarsus Group was founded by Chairman Neville Buch and it was listed on the LSE in 1998.